I'd like to share to you, dear readers all of the moments that have made 2012 my best year ever. It has been filled with a lot of first times and a lot of adventures that I am yearning for every time another year enters. And most importantly, I got to scratch some of my bucket list. Yaaay! So last year, I,
1. Have swam with the whales sharks.
2. Planted a mangrove sapling. :)
3. Went to a Hitchhike from Cebu to Negros.
Then had a day trip to Sipaway Island
4. Had a major climb at Mt. Tres Marias in Biliran, Leyte.
5. Had the chance to dress-up as a cutesy Korean for our inter-cultural presentation.
6. Went to a waterfalls hunting around South.
7. Volunteered on a coastal clean-up with WWF.
8. Successfully had my internship both in broadcast and print media in the midst of summer vacation.
And had the chance to be part of the Presidential media coverage by the time Pnoy visited Cebu.
9. Got to bond with fellow Cebuano bloggers and had so much fun! Thanks Nuffnang! :)
10.Volunteered to an orphanage in Cebu, the Batang Pinangga Foundation, Inc. Hope to do this again this year!
11. Tried baking for the first time. I decided to bake one for my mom's birthday. :)
12. Was so happy for my blog to be included on last year's Top 10 Famous Blogs in Cebu. :)
And my most favorite part is . . .
13. Flied outside Cebu just to go surfing! \m/ This trip had completed my year. I always dream to try surfing and in fact, it's on the top of my bucket list. :)
I've also gone to lots of food trips, photo shoots, parties that had gave me more YOLO thoughts, and other trips outside Cebu, and I am very thankful to God for making my 2012 a great year! Hoping for my 2013 to be greater, filled with lots of trips (hopefully outside the Philippines) and adventures. Let us fall face life with optimism and let's all have a happy 2013! :)